- There are no events at this time.
Training Site Solutions & MOUT (Military Operations in Urban Terrain)
The Fleet Solutions Group (FSG) has partnered with MW Defense Systems to provide advanced, cost-effective and realistic training environments to support your mission.
We are your Federal Government source for coordinating the design, overall project management, and installation of training systems. FSG’s capabilities include fabrication and delivery of complete training environments that are lifelike and detailed to the specific needs of your mission.
Training System Details
FSG will deliver military and law enforcement training environments that are remarkably lifelike and mission-specific. Our customer unique training systems provide for an intense, fast-paced environment allow law enforcement personnel and warfighters to train in realistic scenarios.
- Site-specific, high-resolution film can be applied to the interiors or exteriors of combat training sites, vehicles, and weapons.
- Building components are modular and can be rapidly reconfigured for multiple scenarios.
- Our systems are rugged and have been thoroughly tested to withstand the most severe weather conditions.
- Our façade materials are certified by the Department of Defense Laser System Safety Review Board as being not specular reflective laser safe. This data is available upon request.
Façade Resolution Material
Our proprietary film, P.I.R.A.T.E.™ (Photo-Immersive Realistic Aides for Training Environments), provides for unmatched concealment and deception:
- P.I.R.A.T.E. ™ consists of multi-layer, unique materials with 11 international patents and has been thoroughly tested to a multitude of United States Government and military standards
- P.I.R.A.T.E. ™ has been tested and proven to obstruct thermal imaging.
- All test data available upon request.
- We will assist you with the development and design of your entire training site.
- Our team will coordinate delivery, unloading, on-site project management, and installation.
- As a federal agency, we are structured to accept MIPR’s (Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests) as well as federal contract awards.
- MIPR acceptance is processed and executed within 48 hours of receipt.